what we do.
We provide a wide range of legal services to privately owned businesses, trustees, individuals and community organisations. We aim to make dealing with the law, and lawyers, less daunting and to provide simple, cost-effective legal services and solutions that meet our clients’ needs.
The services we provide include:
- Advice on business structures and getting started.
- Formation of companies, limited partnerships and other business structures.
- Constitutions and shareholders’ agreements.
- Buy/sell agreements.
- Buying and selling businesses.
- Advice on governance and compliance – running your business right and managing risk.
- Business banking and financing.
- Buying, selling and leasing premises.
- Business contracts – terms and conditions of sale and supply.
- Business restructuring, amalgamations and wind-ups.
- Company/limited partnership administration.
Trusts and Trustees
- Formation of family trusts, inheritance trusts, education trusts – all kinds of trusts.
- Trust variations, restructures and resettlements.
- Trust administration advice and services.
- Foreign trust advice and services, including formation and administration.
- Advice to trustees on their powers, duties and responsibilities.
- Advice to beneficiaries on their rights and entitlements.
- Trust-related disputes and claims.
Individuals and their families
- Estate planning and succession advice.
- Enduring powers of attorney.
- Estate administration.
- Estate-related disputes and claims.
- Residential conveyancing.
- Retirement village purchases and sales.
- Home loan refinancing.
- Relationship property advice for those entering or ending relationships.
- Formation of charitable trusts, incorporated societies and other charitable/not-for-profit entities.
- Advice on governance, management and administration of charitable and not-for-profit entities.
- Advice and compliance with the Charities Act 2005 and other relevant legislation.
- Advice on changes and amendments to trust deeds and other constitutional documents.
- Advice on the reorganisation and restructuring of charitable and not-for-profit organisations.